Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsWe are currently offering this incredibly discounted lot at $10,000 down / $40,000 cash. Yes, we know, this is an unbelievable sale! (excluding real estate taxes and HOA fee)
0.35 acre lot in Bastrop, TX. Only 40 mins from Austin! Similar lots in the area sell for $70,000. On Sale for only $40,000 Cash OR put $10,000 down to make $396.45 monthly payment
~~ Contact Margie Ahluwalia to learn more: 610-590-7775 -firstname.lastname@example.org. ~~
#1. Lots of Amenities in Downtown Bastrop
#2. Location! Location! Location! Only 40 mins from Austin and 1.5 hours from San Antonio
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! We’ve made purchasing this land easy, with $10,000 down &
$396.45 monthly payments or $40,000 cash! (excluding real estate taxes and HOA fee)
Located in the northwest portion of the Pine Forest POA, this picturesque, family neighborhood is about 1-2
miles from parks, golf, schools and local services. Residents of the community enjoy access to the
Colorado River, a pool, tennis courts, walking trails as well as the Mansions & Cottages at ColoVista. Plus
this lot is centrally located less than 1 hour from Austin and about 2 hours from San Antonio as well as
Houston! This deal won’t last long, so call us now to learn more or make an offer!
- Single Family Home
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $40,000
- State - Texas
- County - Bastrop
- Assessor's Parcel Number - R51935
- Property Usage - Single Family Home
- Property Address - 0 Mauna Loa Ln, Lot #: 102, Bastrop, TX 78602
- Association Community & Contact - Pine Forest POA, pineforestpoa.org
- Size - 0.35 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity - Available in Area
- Well & Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar lots in the area are listed for $70,000
- Mauna Loa Ln is a unpaved road
- Lot GPS Coordinates: 30.101350, -97.295975
- 104 Briar Forest Dr is the address to the neighbors house, which is a home sitting off the same street as
- Bastrop State Park 7 minutes away - The state park is spacious and filled with pine trees, hiking trails as
well as a lake.
- Lake Bastrop South Shore Park 9 minutes away - The park is clean, with lots to do like kayaking,
swimming, fishing, boating and hiking trails.
- Sherwood Forest Faire 21 minutes away - There are so many activities and shows, that everyone should
plan to spend a full weekend here!
- Cotton Bowl Speedway 22 minutes away - This is a great space for good clean fun for the whole family
and the dirt track races are amazing!
We are currently offering this incredibly discounted lot at $10,000 down / $40,000 cash. Yes, we know, this
is an unbelievable sale! (excluding real estate taxes and HOA fee)
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Margie Ahluwalia @ 610-590-7775, email@example.com.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper
permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no
warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.