Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsLow down payment for only $21,500 down and $842.46 monthly payments
0.63 acre lot in Bastrop TX. Just 40 mins from Austin. Similar lots sell for $220,000. On Sale for only $85,000 Cash or Finance today with $21,500 down and $842.46 monthly payments
~~ Contact Margie Ahluwalia to learn more: 610-590-7775 - email@example.com ~~
#1. Minutes away from Downtown Bastrop and community recreations!
#2. Location! Location! Location! Only 40 mins from Austin and 1.5 hours from San Antonio
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy today for only $85,000 or finance with $21,500 down and $842.46
monthly payments (does not include taxes and service fee)
Welcome to the highly coveted Pine Forest community! This lot is in the perfect setting for your custom built
home! Just a short drive to historic Downtown Bastrop with a host of restaurants, Movie Theatre, Bowling, The
Old Opera House, specialty shops, local BBQ and the Colorado River, hiking trails and so much more! Plus
Lake Bastrop is a perfect spot to go camping, boating and known for being one of the best bass fishing lakes in
the region! Bastrop is 41 minutes to Austin and about 2 hours from Huston as well as San Antonio. Plus Bistro
has Commuter Friendly Skies, meaning, the sun won't be in your eyes as you drive back-n-forth to your 8-5!
- Single Family Residential Home
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $85,000
- State - Texas
- County - Bastrop
- Assessor's Parcel Number - R51530
- Property Usage - Single Family Residential Home
- Property Address - 0 Majestic Pine Dr, Lot #: 33, Bastrop, TX 78602
- Association Community & Contact - Pine Forest POA, pineforestpoa.org
- Size - 0.63 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Water & Sewer - Public / County connections
- Market Value - Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $220,000
- Majestic Pine Dr is an unpaved road
- Lot GPS Coordinates: 30.096997, -97.295470
- 250 Majestic Pine Dr is the address to the neighbors house, which is down the street from the lot
- Circuit of the Americas, 25 minutes away - You must catch a race and see the track or view a concert here, they're
- Bastrop State Park, 7 minutes away - With plenty of hiking trails to keep even the expert hiker entertained, it’s the
perfect spot whether you’re looking for a tent or RV campsite!
- Lake Bastrop 9.2 mi, 16 minutes away - This is a peaceful and beautiful hidden gem in Bastrop Texas, perfect for a
family swimming or park playdate!
Finance this steal today with $21,500 down and $842.46 monthly payments (does not include taxes and service fee) OR
buy with $85,000 cash. Keep in mind this price is 61% BELOW the market!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Margie Ahluwalia @ 610-590-7775, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if
needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or
representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.