Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsMultiple Purchase Options Available! Finance $63,000 with $15,464.83 down and monthly payments for 48 months of $1,600.81 or 60 months of $1,395.38.
0.80ac Adjacent Lot Property Deal in Houston El Norte POA
~~ Contact Michelle Brecker, Broker Owner to learn more: 281-877-2938 - Michelle@BreckerRealty.co. ~~
#1. You can buy these lots together or separately, contact me for pricing details.
#2. This property is centrally located about 30 minutes from Cleveland, 1 hour from Huston, and 1.5 hours from Beaumont.
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Finance $63,000 with $15,464.83 down and monthly payments for 48 months of $1,600.81 or 60 months of $1,395.38.
The Houston El Norte community provides its residents with the best of both worlds. Everyone enjoys the neighborhood's serenity and variety of everyday amenities like, the splash pad, multiple parks, lawn care, and event center. Plus an assortment of community events are hosted throughout the year and the subdivision is patrolled by state deputies. Give me a call today to check out this property or others that we have for sale!
- Single Family Home
- Mobile or Manufactured Home
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $58,000
- State - Texas
- County - Liberty
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 007316-001787-000 & 007316-001786-000
- Approximate Annual Property Taxes - $1,105.59 (0.37ac) & $1,248.90 (0.43ac)
- Property Usage - Single Family, Mobile or Manufactured Homes
- Property Address - 7044 & 7032 Road 5509 Cleveland, TX, 7732
- Association Community & Contact - Houston El Norte POA, houstonelnortepoa_com
- Size - 0.80 Acre(s) (0.37 & 0.43)
- Road Access - Yes, Paved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Water & Sewer - City connections
- Road 5509 is a paved road
- Lot Address: 7044 & 7032 Road 5509 Cleveland, TX, 77327
- 7092 Road 5509 is the address to the neighbors house, which is a nearby home on the road.
- Humble Museum, 32 minutes away - The museum is a free and interesting place that shows off some history of Humble, Texas.
- Old City Park, 35 minutes away - This is a nice place for a daytime getaway with little ones or a place for a picnic or small gathering.
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park, 54 minutes away - The park has an Iconic 64-ft tall fountain that circulates 11,000 gallons of water per minute, which is quite a sight to see!
Grab this steal for only $58,000 or finance $63,000 with $15,464.83 down and any of the following financing terms (months - monthly payment total): 48 mo. - $1,600.81 & 60 mo. - $1,395.38
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Michelle Brecker, Broker Owner: 281-877-2938, Michelle@BreckerRealty.co.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.