10 Acres For Sale In Marfa, TX
|Cash Sale||$ 2,400|
|Processing Fee||$ 499|
|Deed Type||Warranty Deed|
|Location||, Marfa, TX 79843|
|Legal Description||THE E1/2 OF W1/2 OF SE1/4 OF NW1/4 SECTION 133 BLK 1 D&P RWY SURVEY|
|Zoning||Acreage, residential. No time limit to build.|
|Lot Size||10 Acres|
|Road Access||Dirt road. No parcel is landlocked.|
|Utilities||Power: Solar or Generator, Water: Well or Storage, Sewer: Septic|
|Taxes||approx. $60 a year|
Prime Southwest Texas land for sale! Great for getaways, hunting, camping, or future investment!
10 Acres off highway 67 Northwest of Presidio (only 6 miles from US67). Big Bend State Park nearby!
Open zoning, taxes current, buildable. No liens, HOA fees or other fees.
GPS Coordinates presented here are based upon the best date we have accumulated, but are not exact. The information is for the purpose of locating your property only. Prior to building a fence or any structure on your land, you should contact a Texas licensed surveyor to mark the exact corners of your property.
WHY LANDCENTURY.COM? WHY BUY FROM US?
- LONG TIME IN BUSINESS, WE PICK BEST LOCATIONS FOR LESS MONEY
- WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 WE CARE FOR OUR CLIENTS
- SATISFIED CLIENTS – OUR PRIORITY
- WHOLESALE BULK PRICE DEALS
- WE CAN MANAGE YOUR PARCELS FOR YOU: THERE ARE OPPORTUNITIES TO BUILD AND RESELL NEW HOMES MAKING UP TO 30%-35% NET PROFIT. WE WORK EXCLUSIVELY WITH BUILDERS. WE CAN MANAGE ALL CONSTRUCTION PROCESSES FOR YOU, SALE TRANSACTIONS OR RENT MANAGEMENT… CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS AT ANY TIME AT 1-888-LAND-WEB (526-3932) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HELPING WITH RE-SELL & MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES
Hunting, biking, hiking, camping, horseback riding, ORV/ATV, RVing
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Neither (LandCentury.com nor their Associates) are responsible for the accuracy of the information. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the county. The land is being sold "as-is" with no warranties either expressed or implied as to the location, condition, accessibility, terrain, build ability, or information contained in this listing. Sizes advertised are approximate. Buyers are required to perform all due diligence prior to bidding. By buying you are acknowledging that you have completed all due diligence and that you understand legal commitment to purchase.