|Processing Fee||$ 499|
|Deed Type||Warranty Deed|
|Location||Belmont, Sierra Blanca, TX 79851|
|GPS Coordinates||31.170444, -105.33275 Open in Google Maps|
|Legal Description||PHASE I SOUTH 9 HOLES GOLF COURSE LOT 13 (10.00 ACRES), Hudspeth County, Texas|
|Zoning||No Special Zoning|
|Lot Size||10 Acres|
|Road Access||Road Access|
|Utilities||Water Supply Line Near by|
Perfect for RV, Mobile Home, or site built Residential Home! NO HOA fees to worry!
The average survey cost is several thousands dollars. We already have it surveyed and staked. We are charging only $500 a small portion of the survey cost.
Your final cost for this property is $8499 including survey cost and small processing fee.
$7500 listing price Plus $ 500 for Survey Plus $499 Processing fee.
Road Access! WATER SUPPLY LINE NEAR BY! NO LIENS. SURVEYED AND STAKED! NO BACK TAXES.
A prime West Texas property.
No deed restrictions! RV, travel trailer, mobile home, site build home are all allowed. No time limit to build!
Legal Description: PARCEL# 13 (10 ACRES) South 9 Hole, Hudspeth County, Texas
Property ID# 101343
Geographic ID: P100-000-00A0-0130
Legal Descriptiion: Parcel 13 of the South 9 Holes, Sierra Blanca Golf Course, Hudspeth County, Texas, 10 Acres.
– Property is surveyed and staked, saving you thousands in future surveying costs when you decide to build. No question about where your tract is, the stakes and pins mark all four corners.
– Attractive, level land in the town of Sierra Blanca.
– Beautiful mountain views in all directions.
– Property was acquired with title insurance. You will receive a Warranty Deed for the property. Title Insurance is available for the property.
– Easy access off County Road that accesses FM 1111.
– Approximately 70 miles from El Paso, Texas.
Lot Size: 10.00 acres
Taxes: $35.00/ year. Buyer will be responsible for paying current year’s tax and all future taxes. No Proration. Tax is subject to change.
Association: NO association fees
Please do all your due diligence before purchasing.
Please tell seller the listing was found on LandCentury.com