Huge 10.305 acres tract with road frontage and power.
Legal Description: LOT 47, a 10.305 ACRES TRACT OUT OF SECTION 18, BLOCK 3, T&P RR COMPANY SURVEY, HUDSPETH COUNTY, TEXAS.
Parcel ID out of 25202. Once deed is recorded, new id will be issued.
Tax: approximately $50 per year.
No back tax. No liens.
Buyer will be responsible for 2022 taxes. No proration.
· Beautiful views of mountains to the north and south. Mountains to the south are in Mexico, just across the river from here.
· Bramlett Road, running through the section, is a gravel road that more or less follows the river to the south of it. Bramlett Road leads to Sierra Blanca, Texas along Interstate Highway 10, which goes to El Paso.
· Spring (February through April) is an excellent time to enjoy the region. There is an annual growth of wild flowers, including the state flower, the blue bonnet, and even the desert cactus get into the act by blooming in the mid to late spring. Everywhere you look is a profusion of color during the spring. The area is sparsely vegetated with low lying bushes with some trees in along drainages.
· The climate is warm during the days in the winter months and hot in the summer. Lows range from and average in the 30’s overnight in the winter months to low to mid 70’s overnight in the summer months. Average annual rainfall is barely over 9 inches and snowfall is rare, but a dusting occasionally is common.
· Electric lines run along Bramlett Road
General Area pictures-
City and zip code is approximate
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.