PID 7523 - Tract 2
14.305 Acre Tract with Highway Frontage in Presidio County, Texas
A large 14.305 Acre tract that has Highway Frontage only 7 miles to Presidio, Texas on paved highway. An unknown opportunity to grab a large tract of land close to Big Bend Ranch State Park and Big Bend National Park.
- On FM 170, River Road, 6.9 miles west of Presidio, Texas.
- Fronts the highway providing excellent access from the highway.
- Mostly flat land that can be cultivated easily. A large bluff lies in the northern part of the tract.
- Mostly grass and small scrub brush.
- Electric lines along the highway.
- Presidio County has very low taxes.
- Contiguous tracts are available for a larger spread.
Pictures are if the area and not of the specific tract.