Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsWe can create flexible terms that work for your monthly budget. We offer a guarantee that you can cancel an owner financed agreement at anytime.
RARE 4-acre Land in Bee County Texas
Being sold below value - Tax Appraised for 32k. NO RESTRICTIONS.
Find peace of mind when you settle on this 4.04-acre property in Bee County, Texas. This land is just 4.6 miles southeast of Skidmore where you can find everyday essential stores, restaurants, gas stations, and more. Easy Access to the property with well-connected roads and streets as US 181 runs just a few miles west.
Combine great living with lots of adventures, and plenty to see in Bee County. Enjoy Camping, Hiking, Fishing, or just relax in the beautiful parks. Aransas river is just a few minutes walk to relish those summer days. Visit the Historic McClanahan House Museum to go back in time and relive the history of Beeville. `
This lot is perfect for you. We priced it to sell fast so call us now to learn more about the offer!
- APN: 90628
- Size: 4.04 AC
- Legal Description: GADDIS-COLE-RIVERA TR 48D 4.04 AC FKA:52700-00000-48040-000000
- GPS: 28.218422, -97.635550
- State: Texas
- County: Bee County
- Water: Well can be drilled
- Sewer/ Septic: Septic can be installed
Electricity: Power is at the street. This company AEP Texa services electricity some part of Skidmore, TX where these properties are located. For more information, they may reach to this phone number 877-373-4858.
- property buildable: YES
- What can be built on the property: Single family
- Time limit to build: No limit
- Can you camp on the property: No
- Notes on Camping: Camping is not allowed if its use as a permanent residential
- RV’s allowed on the property: Yes
- Notes on RV’s: Need to build an RV park that needs to be pre-approved by the bee county community affairs
- Mobile homes allowed on property: Yes
- Notes on mobile homes:As long as there’s no property restriction regarding mobile homes
- Flood Zone: No
Price: $22,997 Being sold below value - Tax Appraised for 32k!
Address: County Road 618
Size: 4.04 Acres
GPS Coordinates to center of property: 28.218422, -97.635550
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.