Huge 40 acres parcel approximately 900 feet from US Highway 67
Lots 17 & 18, Section 1, Block 3, TMRR, Presidio County, Texas
Set along the northern boundary of the Rio Grande Valley in West Texas, this tract is just 2 miles north of Presidio Texas and only 900 feet from US Highway 67.
· Close to Big Bend Ranch State Park and Big Bend National Park.
· Also close to Ojinaga, Mexico right across the border from Presidio.
· The area is mostly desert with mountain views to the east and south.
· Temperatures are hot in the summer months and moderate to cool in the winters. Snow is rare in this area.
· Area is flat to slightly undulating with a small intermittent drainage along the line between the two lots.
· Some small trees along the drainage.
· Schools, shopping and entertainment, including dining, available in Presidio.
· Electric utilities along the highway and at nearby houses.
Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration.
Tax: approximately $145 per year.
GPS coordinates: 29.597500, -104.363888
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.