|Processing Fee||$ 499|
|Deed Type||Warranty Deed|
|Location||Unnamed Road, Pecos, TX 79772|
|GPS Coordinates||31.383657, -103.066614 Open in Google Maps|
|Legal Description||Lot 43 A 5.11 acres tract, Section 6, Block 33 H&TC Railway Co. Survey|
|Zoning||NO SPECIAL ZONING, Can be used for Residential or Recreational|
|Lot Size||5.11 Acres|
|Road Access||Private road access|
|Utilities||Electricity line to the lot|
HUGE 5.11 Acres lot with Electricity line on the lot. Surveyed and Staked! No time limit to build. Road Access!
Please call 941-284-9653
Lying just north of the Pecos River, the property lies in an area of rural beauty. The property is flat to slightly rolling with sandy soils and sparse vegetation, which provides wide open views of the surrounding area. The brush is widely spaced, leaving plenty of room to get around. Easy to get to from IH-20 or IH-10, the property has legal access from Farm-to-Market Rd 1927. Electricity line on the property.
- Price listed is total price of the land, not a down payment!
- Property is surveyed and staked, saving you thousands in future surveying costs when you decide to build. Corners are staked with steel pins so they can be easily found. No question about where your tract is, the stakes and pins mark all four corners.
- Utilities are very near to the north corner of the section.
- Property is accessible year round via a paved State highway.
- The property is flat to slightly rolling with clump grasses and small brush. Easy to get around within the property boundaries.
- Property lies 24 miles southwest of Monahans, Texas, and 77 miles southwest of the Midland-Odessa Metroplex.
- Close to Monahans Sandhills State Park and Davis Mountains and within easy driving distance of Big Bend Nation Park, Carlsbad Caverns National Park and Guadalupe Mountains National Park.
Lot Size: 336.60' ft. X 659.93' ft. (5.10 acres).
The Area: The property has sparse vegetation, mostly clump grass and shrubs of mesquite and salt cedar. Most shrubs are about 3-4 feet high, some as tall as 6 feet. But the shrubs are mostly spread out with plenty of room to walk between them.
Utilities: Electricity line is on the lot
Taxes: Approximately $30.00/ year and paid current through as of December of last year. New Owner will be responsible for current year tax and all future taxes.
Directions: From Monahans, travel west on IH-20 for 14 miles, exiting at the FM1927 / Pyote exit. Turn south under IH-20 onto FM 1927 in Pyote, Texas at the intersection with IH-20. Travel south on FM 1927 9.85 miles to a barbed wire gap in the fence on the west side of the road. The north corner of Section 6 lies 50 feet west and 50 feet north of the gap in the fence.
Please tell seller the listing was found on LandCentury.com.