PID 7523 - Tract 9 is River frontage.
6.445 Acre Tract with River Frontage in Presidio County, Texas
A large 6.445 Acre tract that has Rio Grande River frontage and Highway Frontage only 7 miles to Presidio, Texas on paved highway. An unknown opportunity to grab a large tract of land along the river and close to Big Bend Ranch State Park and Big Bend National Park.
- On FM 170, River Road, 6.9 miles west of Presidio, Texas.
- Fronts the highway providing excellent access from the highway.
- Mostly flat land that can be cultivated easily.
- Heavily treed along the river, otherwise grass and small scrub brush.
- Electric lines along the highway.
- Presidio County has very low taxes.
- Contiguous tracts are available for a larger spread.
- Tax $50 per year. Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.
- This listing is for tract 9 only. Adjacent tracts are available.
Pictures are of the area and not the exact land. Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.