7.153 Acres Tract 2 Highway frontage in Presidio County, Texas
Out of PID 7523
Large 7.153 tract fronting paved highway. Only 7 miles to Presidio, Texas. An unknown opportunity to grab a large tract of land close to Big Bend Ranch State Park and Big Bend National Park.
- On FM 170, River Road, 6.9 miles west of Presidio, Texas.
- Fronts the highway providing excellent access from the highway.
- Mostly flat land that can be cultivated easily. A large bluff lies in the northern part of the tract.
- Mostly grass and small scrub brush.
- Electric lines along the highway.
- Presidio County has very low taxes.
- Contiguous tracts are available for a larger spread.
Approximate Dimensions of tract 2: Top 163.07 feet, Left side 1919.99 feet, Bottom 168.84 feet, Right side 1920.08 feet.
Tax is approximately $50 per year and subject to change.
Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration.
Optional title insurance at buyers cost. If buyer choose to get title insurance, buyer will need to pay all cost for title insurance.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.