7.153 Acres Tract with Highway Frontage in Presidio County, Texas
Out of PID 7523 - Tract 1
A large 7.153 Acre tracts that has Highway Frontage only 7 miles to Presidio, Texas on paved highway. An unknown opportunity to grab a large tract of land close to Big Bend Ranch State Park and Big Bend National Park.
- On FM 170, River Road, 6.9 miles west of Presidio, Texas.
- Fronts the highway providing excellent access from the highway.
- Mostly flat land that can be cultivated easily. A large bluff lies in the northern part of the tract.
- Mostly grass and small scrub brush.
- Electric lines along the highway.
- Presidio County has very low taxes.
- Contiguous tracts are available for a larger spread.
Tax is approximately $50 per year and subject to change.
Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.
Pictures are of the area and not the exact land. Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.