7.153 Acres Tract 1 Highway frontage in Presidio County, Texas
Out of PID 7523
Large 7.153 tract fronting paved highway. Only 7 miles to Presidio, Texas. An unknown opportunity to grab a large tract of land close to Big Bend Ranch State Park and Big Bend National Park.
- On FM 170, River Road, 6.9 miles west of Presidio, Texas.
- Fronts the highway providing excellent access from the highway.
- Mostly flat land that can be cultivated easily. A large bluff lies in the northern part of the tract.
- Mostly grass and small scrub brush.
- Electric lines along the highway.
- Presidio County has very low taxes.
- Contiguous tracts are available for a larger spread.
Tax is approximately $50 per year and subject to change.
Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration.
Optional title insurance. Buyer will pay all cost for title insurance.