If you want to get away from it all, this 5 acre property is for you.
It’s off the beaten path, and pretty much guaranteed that you’ll be able to find the privacy, peace, and quiet that you’re looking for.
Camp, ATV, hunt, and explore by day; and sit by a fire under the stars at night.
Located in Box Elder County, Utah, this lot is just over an hour to Snowville, UT, which has diners/cafes, gas station, and a market. It’s 1.75 hours to Tremonton where you can find groceries, stores, restaurants, hospitals and more.
This property is right next to Devil’s Playground and the Sun Tunnels, which is known for the weathered granitic rick formations which create fantastic forms and eerie shapes. It’s large enough to spend hundreds of hours exploring, and remote enough that it’s not frequented by many tourists. Visitors can ride OHV’s or drive vehicles on designated routes in the area. This property is surrounded by BLM land which makes it a great place for backcountry camping, photography, OHV riding and rock-climbing.
It has views of the Raft River Mountains to the North and Grouse Creek Mountains to the West. It is also close to the State Border with Idaho and Nevada
This listing is priced to provide our buyer with extremely good value – this is the lowest priced piece of ground in the entire county!
Call Bob or Carly anytime to speak about this property at 760-607-3300.
- Address: This lot is in PARK VALLEY, UT, 84329.
- Because this is a vacant lot, there is no physical address. You will navigate there using GPS coordinates. See below for viewing instructions.
- County: Box Elder County, Utah
- Lot size: 5 Acres
- APN: The Assessor Parcel Number is 05-116-0022
- Legal Descriptions: N/2 OF S/2 OF N/2 OF SW/4 OF SE/4 OF SEC 9, TWP 11N, R 14W, SLM. CONTG 5 ACS.
- Annual Taxes in 2019: $5.18 in 2019
- There is no HOA or CC+Rs.
- GPS coordinates of the corners of the lot (*approximate*): 41.687991, -113.450892, 41.687984, -113.455673, 41.688435, -113.455682, 41.688456, -113.450883
- GPS coordinates of the center-point of the lot: 41.688171, -113.453195
- Parcel Dimensions: 160.79 ft x 1,300.70 ft approx
- Zoning: MU 160 – Multiple Use with 160 acres – this lot is not build-able, and permanent structures are not permitted. However, camping (including with RVs/campers) is permitted. You can camp on the property for up to 30 consecutive days.
- Elevation: 5197 ft
- Terrain type: Flat
- Property Access: Dirt Road
- Zip Code: 84329
- Closest major city: Tremonton, Utah
- Closest small town: Snowville, Utah
- This property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Electric: There is no power in the area where the property is located. The best option for this lot would be a solar alternative.
- Water: This property is not on public water. Well required.
- Septic System Required.
- Assessor Website – contact # (435) 734-3389
- Treasurer Website
- Recorder/Clerk Website – Phone # (435) 734-3393
- Zoning Department Website
- GIS Website
- CAD Website
- Planning Department contact # 435-734-3300
- Tax Office contact # 435-734-3385
- Devil’s Playground
- Sawtooth National Forest
- Grouse Creek Mountains
- City Of Rocks National Preserve
- Sun Tunnels
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.