Published on Sunday, May 08, 2016 by Land Century
Trona is now home to over 2,000 people, according to the 2000 census, and the largest firm is the Searles Valley Minerals company. The firms soda ash processing plant employs many of the towns residents, and salt and lime stone extraction is a major source of income for the city. The local high school boasts a student population of 162.
Cool winters and hot summers await in Trona. Highs in January reach 58.2 degrees, while July temperatures range from 73 F 105 F on average. An arid landscape, there are only 18 days per year where precipitation is recorded, and the community gets just 3.98-inches of precipitation per year on average.
Current Land Opportunities in Trona, CA
Trona is an exceptional beauty, and while the desert climate isnt for everyone, there are thousands of residents that call this quaint town home. And you can find some of the best land deals on the market with wholesale acres that youll have a hard time finding anywhere else in the country.
Single Family Residences
We have some amazing deals on single family residences, but they never last long. A few of our most impressive deals include:
* A .16-acre residential lot located on the pristine 6th street in Trona. This lot has everything from paved road access to power right at the street. Taxes are cheap, just $134 a year, and the lot is buildable. Mountain views await at the low cost of just $2,975.
* A very similar lot on 5th street is available with 0.16 acres, paved road access, water at the street and water already on the lot. All you have to do is make this beautiful lot your home. The perfect choice for a single family home, the taxes on this lot are just $35 a year. This once-in-a-lifetime lot is selling for $1,499 in cash.
* For under $2,000, you can get your hands on another 0.16-acre lot that offers paved road access, power at the street and water already on the lot. The taxes on this fine property are just $24.
Youll find that the lots in the city, like the ones we listed, are all smaller in size. Amazing prices, these lots allow for single family homes to be built, and offer a ready-to-built lot in most cases. Since paved road access is available as well as utilities, all you have to do is build your dream home with mountain views. And all of these lots are in desirable areas in the city.
Trona Californias Real Estate Market
Why build your own home and deal with the hassle of building plans and permits when you can buy an existing home? There are many dream homes available in Trona, and we have a few homes in our inventory that are priced well below their market value; homes that you wont find anywhere else aside from our exclusive offers. A few of our properties ready for move-in include:
* 3-bedroom, one-bathroom family home with partial renovations done. Many of the building materials and appliances are present to finish the renovation, and its just waiting for the right handyman to finish the job. This 988 sqft. home is on .25 acres and is already hooked up to water and power. The home is selling for $14,975, and taxes are a mere $499.
* A small one bedroom, one-bathroom home that has a new roof just sold for$11,999. This property was on the market for just days, and it boasted 849 square feet of interior space on a 0.18-acre lot.
* A two bedroom, one-bathroom home that is 848 square feet is for sale on a 0.15-acre lot. This home is selling for under $18,000, and it has some serious potential. With taxes of just $761, and electricity and water present, this is a deal that you do not want to pass up.
Do you want to build your own mini-rental portfolio? This is a chance to invest now and make money over the long-term. There is a very special offer currently being provided to buy 4 homes on grant deeds, free and clear of any problems. This opportunity offers one, three-bedroom home and three, two-bedroom homes. Imagine the potential to rent out all of these properties or complete your own family compound. All of the combined taxes reach just $3,759 a year (lower than most cities) and the price is just $42,750 for the whole portfolio. Electric and water are hooked up on all of these homes.
Many of these homes will need a little work done on them, but they can sell for dramatically more as a result. If youre willing to do a little renovation, youll find that you can flip all of these homes for prices that are more than the entire four-home sale. A few of the prices that were finding for homes in pristine condition, include:
* A 2-bedroom home on a 0.28-acre lot is selling for $59,500. You could easily sell any of the homes in this portfolio for the same price if youre willing to fix them up a little.
* A 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is selling on a 9,600 square foot lot for $80,000.
Were also seeing prices of $49,000, $65,000 and $125,000 on the high-end. The available lots dont need major work completed, and the resale values will net the right investor a hefty profit as a result.
Trona, CA is a desert oasis, and the community does have a thriving mineral sector thanks to the dry lake bed. Youll find that tourists visit the city often, and you have all of the comforts of home in this quaint town. With wholesale acres for sale and homes just waiting for a handyman, Trona may be the best investment opportunity this year.