1 Acre for Sale in Concho, AZ
All Better Land
Are you tired of city stress and the hustle and bustle of neighbors? Look no further! This unique 1-acre property in Apache County, AZ, nestled north of Arizona's White Mountains, offers a wide-open land area with breathtaking views in every direction. Experience the bliss of endless blue skies and enchanting dark nights in Northern Arizona.
Apache County, AZ, is a haven for adventurers, and this property is the ideal gateway to exploring all the wonders it has to offer. Leave behind the city's chaos and fall in love with the serene ambiance of this sunny location near Concho, AZ. Break free from the routine and enjoy the peace and tranquility of your very own oasis.
Weekends will never be the same as you immerse yourself in outdoor activities and explore the boundless beauty of this area. Situated just minutes away from Concho and St. Johns, AZ, and conveniently accessible from Phoenix, AZ, and Albuquerque, NM, your dream escape is within reach.
Embrace the opportunity to own this fantastic land and fulfill your dreams of being close to nature. With easy access to Petrified Forest National Park and Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest, your adventures are bound to be extraordinary.
Make your dream life a reality for only $149 a month for 60 months! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity. Call now to claim your piece of paradise!
- Address: Concho, AZ 85924
- County: Apache
- Size: 1 acres
- Approximate Annual taxes: $7.24
- Property Location: 34.334123, -109.639478 Google Map!
- Flood Zone/Wetlands: Flood Zone D (Undetermined Risk Area)
- Zoning: Agricultural General
- Elevation: 6596 Ft
- Terrain: Level, Flat
- Road access: Corner Lot, Direct Access via County Rd N3530 & N3533
- HOA/POA: None
- Time Limit to Build: No Limit
- Legal Description: CONCHO VALLEY UNIT 3 Lot: 403
- Mobile Homes, RV's, Camping, Tiny Homes allowed!
Nearby Cities & Attractions:
- Closest Highways: US HWY- 61
- Closest Cities: Concho, Show Low, Saint Johns, Flagstaff
- Nearby Attractions: Concho Lake Recreational Area, White Mountain Family Fun Park, Petrified Forest National Park, Painted Desert Rim, Crystal Forest.
- Electricity: Nearby Power Lines found in County Rd 5139 (1.5 miles away), Navopache Electric (928) 337-4414, Arizona Public Service APS (928) 537-2700
- Water: Contact the following utilities company that is servicing the area: Livco Water & Sewer Co (928) 337-2266 and Verde Lee Water Co Inc (928) 687-0790
- Sewer or Septic: Would be Septic.
- Waste: Royal Dumpster (888) 915-4150
- Gas: Propane Tanks.
- Phone: Inquire with Frontier, Viasat, Hughes Net
OWNER FINANCING available. No credit check needed. EVERYONE qualifies. No hidden fees.
- Cash Price: $8,940 - or -
- Down payment: $149
- Monthly Payment: $149
- Term: 60 months.
- DOC FEE $250
THIS LAND PRICED TO SELL FAST!!!
CLICK THE “Contact seller” BUTTON to reach us!
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.