Elevate your adventures by taking the high ground for only $75/mo! This hard-to-find 1.25-acre parcel will bring you above the valley, off the “grid,” and away from the city’s congestion! Hike on your mountain hike on your piece of land, or sit, relax, and unwind as you look out over the valley below surrounded by silence! Enjoy incredible mountain views and peaceful, wide-open spaces of beautiful Mohave county, AZ.
With no city light pollution, you’ll be able to stare into the starlit sky. But if you miss the flashing lights and sounds of the city (or slot machines!), the Las Vegas strip is only an hour and 45 minutes away, and Laughlin, Nevada, is only an hour! Your piece of Arizona is waiting for you. Enjoy fishing or boating at Lake Mead, only 50 miles away, or hike the Monolith Garden Trail, just a 36-minute drive. And, of course, you’d have to make the 20-mile trip to stop and get your kicks at the Route 66 Museum. So, what will you do with your piece of Mohave County, Arizona?
Invest in Mohave County, AZ Land for only $75/mo! Inflation keeps rising and your money in the bank is losing value. They can print more money, they can’t make more land! 1.25 Acres in Golden Valley, AZ, is a great way to start or add to your land portfolio. Message us today for details!
How can we help you own your piece of land?
Cash price discount: $3, 499
Would you rather have low monthly payments? No credit check? No early payoff penalty? No Problem!
Owner financing is available to fit your budget: $99 Down, $75/mo x 60
Cash and finance payment options will include a non-refundable $249 document fee.
- State: Arizona
- County: Mohave
- Nearest Town: Chloride (8 mi)
- Closest Address: 7661 N Hoover Rd, Golden Valley, AZ 86413
- Zip Code: 86413
- APN: 340-04-319
- Legal Description: Lake Mohave Heights Estates Lot 327
- Property Taxes: Approximately $16/Year
- Property H.O.A.: No
- General Elevation: Low: 3468 ft. / High: 3567 ft.
- Terrain: Slope
- Zoning: Agricultural-Residential (A-R)
- Acreage: 1.25
- Access: State Hwy 93, N. Colorado Rd, W. Agate St, N. Davis Rd.
- Subdivision: Lake Mohave Heights Estates
- Power: Solar or generator
- Water: Needs a well or cistern.
- Sewage: Needs Septic
- RV: Yes, 14 consecutive days or no more than 30 cumulative days during any calendar year without a special permit.
- RVing While Building: Yes with a special permit.
- Tent Camping: No
How To See The Land
Enter any of these G.P.S. coordinates in your favorite maps software to find it. See below for approximate coordinates:
- Center: 35.350488, -114.270817
- Northwest Corner: 35.35.0716, -114.271371
- Northeast Corner: 35.350716, -114.270264
- Southeast Corner: 35.350263, -114.270265
- Southwest Corner: 35.350263, -114.271371
- Chloride 8 mi
- Kingman 20 mi
- Laughlin, NV 37.4 mi
- Las Vegas Strip, NV 93 mi
All prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence. We recommend contacting the county to confirm that whatever plans you have for the property are legal, feasible, and permitted. Due diligence is a buyer's responsibility. All deposits and fees are final.
Disclaimer: The photo is an example of the surrounding area and may not be of this specific property.
Piece of Land, LLC - Email: Sales@pieceofland.net - Call: 321-336-0320
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.