Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$99/month x 36 months, $99 Down + Doc Fee
Discover your own private oasis on 1.26 acres of breathtaking land in Sun Valley, situated just outside of Holbrook. Embrace the freedom to live life on your terms while enjoying the tranquility and stunning views this property has to offer. Nestled within a 10-minute drive of Holbrook, you'll have easy access to all the amenities this charming town has to offer.
Find solace in the privacy of your own sanctuary, surrounded by nature's beauty. Whether you're looking to build your dream home, place a manufactured dwelling, or park your RV, this versatile property allows you to design the perfect living space that suits your lifestyle.
Immerse yourself in the natural wonders of the area, as the property is conveniently close to the renowned Petrified Forest and the awe-inspiring Painted Desert. Enjoy exploring these mesmerizing landscapes and discovering the rich history of the Navajo County Historical Society. Take a step back in time at Wigwam Town Village and enrich your knowledge at the Rainbow Forest Museum.
Access to the property is provided via a dirt road, ensuring a serene and peaceful setting away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Additionally, low taxes make this investment even more appealing, allowing you to enjoy your land without any financial burden.
The choice is yours—own this incredible piece of land for only $99 a month. Make your dreams come true and seize the opportunity to create the life you've always wanted. Whether you seek a weekend getaway for your toys and horses or desire to build your forever home, this property has the potential to fulfill all your aspirations.
- Address: Holbrook, Navajo AZ 86025
- County: Navajo
- Size: 1.26 acres
- Approximate Annual taxes: $8.76
- Property Location: 35.059285, -110.016905 Google Map!
- Flood Zone/Wetlands: Not in Flood Zone Area
- Zoning: Agricultural General
- Elevation: 5590 Ft
- Terrain: Level, Flat
- Road access: Dirt Road. No Access to a public roadway
- HOA/POA: None
- Time Limit to Build: No Limit
- Legal Description: Rancho #113 Lot 50 Map Ref: PM 105-63
- Mobile Homes, RV's, Camping, Tiny Homes allowed!
Nearby Cities & Attractions:
- Closest Highways: U.S. Rt 66, State HWY 77
- Closest Cities: Sun Valley, Holbrook, Chambers, Flagstaff, Phoenix
- Nearby Attractions: Petrified Forest National Park, Knife City Outlet, Navajo County Historical Society, Puerco Pueblo, Painted Desert Inn, Agate Bridge & Giant Logs
- Electricity: Solar or Generator. Can also contact Arizona Public Services Co (+19282883381) or Houston Electric Co (+19286070707)
- Water: Water facility is not available. Can drill a well after permission or can haul water. See attached ADWR Guide.
- Sewer or Septic: Should be Septic. HD Septic Company is servicing the area.
- Waste: Waste Management (+18669094458) (+19282883605)
- Gas: Propane Tanks. Contact Enterprise Products (+19285242635) or Graves Propane
- Phone: None
OWNER FINANCING available. No credit check needed. EVERYONE qualifies. No hidden fees.
- Cash Price: $3,564 - or -
- Down payment: $99
- Monthly Payment: $99
- Term: 36 months.
- DOC FEE $250
THIS LAND PRICED TO SELL FAST!!!
CLICK THE “Contact seller” BUTTON to reach us!
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.