Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy this STEAL with $48,000 cash OR finance $60,000 with $14,227.30 down and any of the following payment options: $1,716.08 for 36 months, $1,386.70 for 48 months or $1,191.36 for 60 months
40ac Selling at 20% of Market Value in Twentynine Palms
#1. There’s lots of Amenities in Downtown Twentynine Palms.
#2. Riverside & San Bernardino are within a 2 hour drive and Los Angeles can be reached in about 2.5 hours.
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy this STEAL with $48,000 cash OR finance $60,000 with $14,227.30 down and any of the following payment options:
$1,716.08 for 36 months, $1,386.70 for 48 months or $1,191.36 for 60 months
Twentynine Palms is a quiet, slow paced city with all the necessities you’ll ever need! This spacious lot is perfect for a camping paradise or get-away home to enjoy beautiful sunsets and the starry nights! And keep in mind that this property sits 5 minutes from a brand new Starbucks Coffee and 29 Palms Motorsports Complex for mortorcycle enthusiasts. Plus it’s only10 mins to Joshua Tree National Park North Entrance. You're not going to want to miss this one! Call us now to learn more or make an offer!
- Single Family Home
- Mobile home
- Camping / RV’s
- Camp Ground
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $48,000
- State - 624231060000
- County - San Bernardino
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 624231060000
- Property Usage - Residential and Recreational uses
- Property Address - 0 Bullion Mountain Rd, Lot #: 0, TwentyNine Palms, CA 92277
- Size - 40 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity - Within 1⁄4 mile
- Water - City Connections
- Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar smaller size lots in the area have sold for upto $65,000
- Bullion Mountain Rd is a unpaved road
- Lot GPS Coordinates: 34.130488, -116.004655
- 75992 Baseline Rd is the address to the neighbors house, which is a nearby auto parts shop in the area
- Joshua Tree National Park, 10 minutes away - This park is known for its geographical wonders and signature Joshua trees that lots of campers and hikers visit yearly!
- Skull Rock, 21 minutes away - As the name indicates this is a rock that looks like a skull due to erosion, and is a sight to see!
- San Bernardino National Forest, 73 minutes away - The forest has a variety of recreational usage options like multi-use trails, camping and sightseeing.
Yours today through financing $60,000 with $14,227.30 down OR use $48,000 cash.Financing options are outlined below: $1,716.08 for 36 months, $1,386.70 for 48 months or $1,191.36 for 60 months.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Marvin Marquez, Realtor BHG Desert Lifestyle Properties, 760-493-7312, Mvmarquez88@gmail.com
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.