The property has recorded legal access via designated road. The property is leveled, and the elevation approximately 7,670′. There is no time limit to build and there is no maintenance or association fees.
GPS Coordinates presented here are based upon the best date we have accumulated, but are not exact. The information is for the purpose of locating your property only. Prior to building a fence or any structure on your land, you should contact a Colorado licensed surveyor to mark the exact corners of your property.
- Located in the San Luis Valley of South Central Colorado, an inter-mountain valley surrounded by high mountains.
- Beautiful flat property with views of the mountains in all directions.
- Close to East dale Reservoir.
- Area is predominantly arid, but includes farm and pasture land the valley.
- Temperatures are cool in the winter, warm in the summer. Snow in the winters is common.
- Southeast of San Luis, Colorado.
- North of Ft. Garland
- Just north of New Mexico with easy highway access to Taos, New Mexico.
- Other Lots nearby in the subdivision also available.
- You will receive a Warranty Deed for the property.
- No Back Taxes, No Liens.
Buyer(s) understands that the Seller is conveying the above described property “as-is, where-is” and Buyer agrees to purchase property as such. No representations as to fitness for a particular purpose have been made. No verbal claims or promises have been made to Buyer which do not appear in writing here. Buyer understands that seller has never occupied or visited the property personally and Buyer is not relying on Seller as to condition of the property. Buyer acknowledges that the Property is acceptable to them in its presently existing condition. Please do your own due diligence. All sales are final.