Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsMultiple Purchase Options Available! Buy this lot today for just $15,999 cash / finance $17,999 with $4,645.37 down (Includes 20% down & closing costs) Terms: $530.87 for 36 months, $431.97 for 48 months, $373.28 for 60 months
Affordable Lake Life is a Call Away
#1. The property is being sold 20% Below Value
#2. Short drive to the nearby towns of Macon (1 hour), Atlanta & Augusta (about 1.5 hours away)
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy this lot today for just $15,999 cash / finance $17,999 with $4,645.37 down (Includes 20% down & closing costs) Terms: $530.87 for 36 months, $431.97 for 48 months, $373.28 for 60 months
There’s no better time to buy! This lot has been priced with the buyer in mind and it comes jam-packed with perks! The property is a short commute to nearby cities and Lake Oconee is within 10 minutes, which is one of the best places to fish! And if you like to hunt, the rural area of Eatonton will be your wonderland! So look no further, if you are looking for a peaceful, quiet location to retire, raise a family or simply vacation! You’re a phone call away from making this lot yours! Connect with us Today.
- Single Family Home
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $15,999
- State - Georgia
- County - Putnam
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 119C017
- Property Usage - Single Family Residential Home
- Property Address - 255 Spivey Rd, Eatonton, GA 31024
- Size - 0.82 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Paved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Water - Public / County connections
- Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar lots in the area have sold for $22,000
- Spivey Rd is a paved road
- Lot Address: 255 Spivey Rd, Eatonton, GA 31024
- 257 Spivey Rd is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to the lot
- Lake Oconee, 10 minutes away - You will love Lake Oconee, it’s a great place to swim, fish, and have a great time.
- Oconee National Forest, 38 minutes away - The area is massive with plenty of places to camp, hunt, or complete a variety of other activities.
- Hard Labor Creek State Park, 44 minutes away - This park has it all from a campground with hiking trails, to an 18-hole golf course, plus a lake for swimming and boating!
- Macon Coliseum, about 1 hour away - The coliseum hosts a variety of concerts, comedies, ice skating and family shows each year.
Purchase this property through financing $17,999 with $4,645.37 down (Includes 20% down & closing costs) Terms: $530.87 for 36 months, $431.97 for 48 months, $373.28 for 60 months OR use $15,999 cash!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Jason Minchey, Realtor Drake Realty Lake Area LLC, 706-473-0482, email@example.com with Drake Realty Lake Area Inc, 1060 Salem Walk Drive, Suite 2 Greensboro, GA 30642
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.