Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$1,000 for 6 Months = $6,000 $900 for 7 Months= $6,300 $750 for 9 Months = $6,750 $500 for 14 Months = $7,000 $400 for 18 Months = $7,200 $300 for 25 Months = $7,500 $200 for 39 Months = $7,800 Doc Fees: $199 ( Nonrefundable)
0.46 Acre Coastal Lot, Close To The Beach With Tremendous Short Term Rental ( Airbnb) Income Opportunity Due To Its Location or Use It As Your Vacation Home. Abundance Of Sunshine & Good Air To Enjoy.
Bay Saint Louis is located in Hancock County, in southern Mississippi, U.S. It lies along the Mississippi Sound (an embayment of the Gulf of Mexico) at the entrance to St. Louis Bay (named in 1699 for Louis IX of France), 58 miles (93 km) northeast of New Orleans, Louisiana. The site was part of a 1789 Spanish land grant to Thomas Shields. The village soon became a resort for wealthy planters and, later, for tourists who arrived after the New Orleans, Mobile and Chattanooga Railroad was completed in 1869. The town was incorporated as Shieldsborough in 1818 and as the city of Bay Saint Louis in 1882. In 1814, during the War of 1812, the bay was the scene of the naval engagement against the British known as the Battle of Pass Christian. In the late 20th century, casino gambling fueled the growth of the city, significantly increasing tourism’s importance to the local economy.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY A COASTAL LOT.
- Start living in an environment that reduces stress: Stress can be a major deterrent to your health and can negatively affect your life forever. Stress has been directly linked to heart diseases, obesity, depression, asthma, and other similar problems. Shore towns like Pearlington, Bay Saint Louis and Biloxi Beach have…... read more( shorturl.at/jmJK3 )
- Stay Fit By Increasing Your Physical Activity:There is nothing like sun and sand to get you excited to be outdoors and to become way more active. Living near the ocean will allow you to take long walks on the beach…….. read more( shorturl.at/jmJK3 )
- Inside-Outside Living Helps: You don’t need to be cooped up in your home when you are living by the beach. There are plenty of excuses for you to spend time outside…… read more ( shorturl.at/jmJK3 )
- The Wonderful Sea Air And Sunshine: When you take a deep breath of that fresh sea air, you’re taking in salt which is known to be beneficial for…… read more( shorturl.at/jmJK3 )
- Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D Naturally: If you are a health nut, you probably already know the importance of vitamin D in your body. Lack of vitamin D can result in….. read more( shorturl.at/jmJK3 )
Things To Do In Bay Saint Louis:
Swampy Walking Tour: https://gulfcoastecotour.com/
Shore Thing Fishing Character: https://www.shorethingcharters.com/
Bay St. Louis Duck Pond: (228) 463-9222
Bridges Golf Club @ Hollywood Casino : https://www.hollywoodgulfcoast.com/golf
Bay St. Louis Historical Walking, Bike or Driving Tour: 1928 Depot Way
Bay St Louis MS, 39520
Frequently Asked Questions About Bay St. Louis :
Is Bay Saint Louis a good place to live? Yes. Learn More: https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/bay-st-louis-hancock-ms/reviews/
Does Bay St Louis have a beach? Yes.
What is Bay Saint Louis known for? Learn More: https://www.gulfcoast.org/coastal-communities/bay-st-louis/
APN (Parcel Number) : 138F-0-28-235.000
Size: 0.46 Acres / 20,238 SqFt
GPS Coordinates: 30.31593322102758, -89.39801420140614
Elevation: 3.3 Feet
Road Access: Yes
Water: Yes, needs to be connected (228-467-5505)
Power: Yes, needs to be connected (228-864-1211)
Sewer: Yes, needs to be connected (228-467-5505)
Mobile Home: Yes, mobile homes are allowed.
Title: Special Warranty Deed.
$1,000 for 6 Months = $6,000
$900 for 7 Months= $6,300
$750 for 9 Months = $6,750
$500 for 14 Months = $7,000
$400 for 18 Months = $7,200
$300 for 25 Months = $7,500
$200 for 39 Months = $7,800
Doc Fees: $199 ( Non refundable)
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and perform physical visits to the lot in order to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold As Is.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.