2062-NE Corner Looking NE
2062-SE Corner Looking E
2062-SE Corner Looking SW
2062- Neighbors
2062-Center Looking SW


2062-NE Corner Looking NE
2062-SE Corner Looking E
2062-SE Corner Looking SW
2062- Neighbors
2062-Center Looking SW
2062- Western Neighbors 18x Zoom
2062 GE Looking East
2062 GE Looking North
2062 Floodmap
2062 GE Aerial 2
2062 GE Looking West
2062 GE Looking South
2062 GIS 3
2062 GIS 1
5.00 Acres for Sale in Christmas Valley, Oregon

5.00 Acres for Sale in Christmas Valley, Oregon


Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson

By Owner
27 Reviews

Property Details

Property Description

There is no shortage of recreational opportunities available in Christmas Valley. In fact, off-road all-terrain vehicle enthusiasts flock to the area to ride in the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes. In addition the area offers forests, deserts, lakes, and mountains to explore.

Lake County encourages using renewable energy as part of your property, so consider setting up your acreage with solar power, geothermal heating and cooling, or alternative fuel options like biomass. While you cannot live on the property in an RV, mobile homes are allowed, and you can camp in either for short periods of time with a permit. Mobile homes older than 1976 require a conditional use permit (CUP). Ready to set up camp in Christmas Valley? Give us a call today!


Owner Financing Available: $100 down $185/mo for 76 months


STREET ADDRESS: N/A, near Christmas Valley, OR 97641


COUNTY: Lake County, OR

ZIP: 97641

SIZE: 5 acres

LOT DIMENSIONS: 338 feet x 677 feet

APN: 2062


GOOGLE MAPS LINK: https://goo.gl/maps/xygYxbTP3LYtoAn3A


NW: 43.342915, -120.478665

NE: 43.342914, -120.477421

SW: 43.341088, -120.478702

SE: 43.341079, -120.477442

ELEVATION: 4,309 feet

ANNUAL TAXES: Approx. $98 per year

ZONING: A-2 Agriculture Use, R – Range Comprehensive Plan Designation - Mobile homes are allowed. As long as the Mobile home is newer than 1976 then you don’t need a CUP. If older than 1976 then you would need a CUP and it is not guaranteed. It would require a Type II CUP and then Building and Septic permits to get power and an address.Camping and RV's are allowed for short periods of time, not more than 7 days in a 6 month period. You cannot live on the property in an RV.Please contact Lake County OR Planning & Zoning at (541)947-6036 for additional information.




ACCESS: Property can be accessed via a dirt road on the Southern portion of the lot.

WATER: Would be a well, water haul and holding tank or other similar option

SEWER: Would be by Septic

UTILITIES: Power by solar, wind or generator, Phone by cellular, satellite TV/Internet/Phone

Disclaimer From LandCentury

The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller, and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage you always to verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged, and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.

Local Information

Open Map in Google Maps